These unprinted 16 oz certified compostable cups are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers as well as snacks and parfaits. Also our most popular size for iced coffees and teas!
These blank cups are made from PLA, a bioplastic made from US grown corn, not oil. Using PLA instead of petroleum-based materials also keeps harmful chemicals out of your products and the environment.
FOUR LID OPTIONS:
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Clear material for perfect product color and visibility
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.