These 16 oz corn-plastic cups by World Centric are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers as well as snacks and parfaits. These blank cups are made from PLA, a bioplastic made from US grown corn, not oil. Using PLA instead of petroleum-based materials also keeps harmful chemicals out of your products and the environment.
FOUR LID OPTIONS:
Standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. Domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.
Can be made into to-go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clear material for perfect product color and visibility
- Made from PLA bioplastic
- As light and strong as plastic
- Certified compostable by BPI
- Freezer safe
- Best used for beverages below 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place. Not microwavable.