These 8 oz compostable hot cups are made from NoTree™ 100% sugarcane paper, an annually renewable resource that doesn’t require trees being cut down. Perfect for serving warm beverages like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, your customers will love the fact these are 100% compostable and don't contain a plastic or wax lining. Safe for liquids up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit. Not microwaveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% rapidly renewable unbleached sugarcane fiber.
- Sugarcane fiber is an extremely sustainable by-product of sugar production.
- Lined with PLA, a biopolymer made from corn.
- 100% compostable in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility.
- No wax or plastic lining.
- Freezer safe.
- Conforms to all FDA guidelines & ASTM D-6400 Standard.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1"L x 3.1"W x 3.6"H
Pairs with lid CUL-CS-8 & CUL-FB-8G sold separately.
Also available in compostable bowls for soups and hot foods as well as compostable cold cups for iced & cold beverages.
NOTE: Cups do not include stock World Centric print. Your designs are printed on blank containers.