Let your customers know that you value their health and are part of the green movement by serving your beverages in compostable cold cups. These blank cups are made from PLA, a bioplastic made from US grown corn, not oil. Using PLA instead of petroleum-based materials also keeps harmful chemicals out of your products and the environment.
These 16 oz corn-plastic cup samples are great for serving drinks, smoothies, juices, and craft beers as well as snacks and parfaits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clear material for perfect product color and visibility
- Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Composts in 2-4 months in a commercial composting facility
- Best used for cold beverages
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" D x 5.0" H
Use with beverages under 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool place.
These versatile cold cups have four lid variations. They can be made into to go cups with lids CP-CS-12SH that have optional snap-in soufflé cup inserts in either a 2 oz or 4 oz size: CP-CS-2SF or CP-CS-4S. The standard lids CPL-CS-12 or domed lids CPL-CS-12D both allow for straws to be inserted. The domed parfait lids CPL-CS-12DP do not have a straw hole.